Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Mindwipe (Walmart Exclusive) MISB
Transformers Generations Toys Deluxe Retro Headmaster Mindwipe Collectible Action Figure - Adults and Kids Ages 8 and Up, 5.5-inch
- INSPIRED BY ORIGINAL G1 DESIGN: This retro Headmaster Mindwipe figure is inspired by the original 1987 G1 release
- CLASSIC CONVERSION: Mindwipe figure features classic conversion from robot to bat mode in 17 steps
- HEAD CONVERTS INTO HEADMASTER: Mindwipe figure's head coverts into Headmaster Trainer Vorath figure. Comes with 2 blaster accessories
- RETRO PACKAGING: Inspired by the original G1 packaging, this pack features the original G1 Transformers logo, character art, and classic Autobots versus Decepticon battle scene
- TECH SPECS: Tech specs for Mindwipe are included on the pack in the classic G1 style fans know and love. Look for other Retro Headmaster figures and compare figures strength, speed, firepower, and more (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Experience the figures that started it all. This Transformers Retro Headmaster Mindwipe figure is designed like the original G1 version -- including figure styling, packaging, and art inspired by the 1987 G1 release, plus classic tech specs and accessories.
Mindwipe is a bit of a loner. This hypnotist spends his days reaching out to the electromagnetic essences of long-dead Decepticons. His binary-bonded Headmaster partner, Vorath, has a shady past, being found guilty of an illegal experiments scandal as the former Nebulan Minister of Science.
This Mindwipe figure converts from robot to bat mode in 17 steps. Mindwipe figure's head coverts into Headmaster Trainer Vorath figure. Includes 2 blaster accessories.
Clip out and save the on-box tech specs to share. Look for other Retro Headmaster figures and see how your figures stack up against each other (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes: Figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- Figure scale: 5.5-inch
- Ages 8 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.