Transformers Generations Retro Headmaster Hardhead (Walmart Exclusive) MISB
Transformers Generations Toys Deluxe Retro Headmaster Hardhead Collectible Action Figure - Adults and Kids Ages 8 and Up, 5.5-inch
- INSPIRED BY ORIGINAL G1 DESIGN: This retro Headmaster Hardhead figure is inspired by the original 1987 G1 release
- CLASSIC CONVERSION: Hardhead figure features classic conversion from robot to tank mode in 14 steps
- HEAD CONVERTS INTO HEADMASTER: Hardhead figure's head coverts into Headmaster Tank Commander Duros figure.
- Comes with a blaster accessory
- RETRO PACKAGING: Inspired by the original G1 packaging, this pack features the original G1 Transformers logo, character art, and classic Autobots versus Decepticon battle scene
- TECH SPECS: Tech specs for Hardhead are included on the pack in the classic G1 style fans know and love. Look for other Retro Headmaster figures and compare figures strength, speed, firepower, and more (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Experience the figures that started it all. This Transformers Retro Headmaster Hardhead figure is designed like the original G1 version -- including figure styling, packaging, and art inspired by the 1987 G1 releases, plus classic tech specs and accessories. (Re)start a vintage Transformers collection with this Hardhead figure.
Hardhead is the strong, stubborn and silent type and rarely follows anyone's advice. Specializing in ground assault, he loves a good battle, just like his binary-bonded Headmaster partner, Duros.
This Hardhead figure converts from robot to tank mode in 14 steps. Hardhead figure's head coverts into Headmaster Tank Commander Duros figure. Come with a blaster accessory.
Clip out and save the on-box tech specs to share. Look for other Retro Headmaster figures and see how your figures stack up against each other (each sold separately, subject to availability).
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes: Figure, accessory, and instructions.
- Figure scale: 5.5-inch
- Ages 8 and up
Box has some dings on the flap (see photos), otherwise case fresh