Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Smashdown MOSC
Build the ultimate battlefield with Transformers War for Cybertron Siege collectible figures, featuring classic G1 characters. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability). Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the universe's most advanced modular weaponry, including weapon mode Battle Masters -- sentient bots that convert into weapons.
The WFC-S30 Caliburst toy converts from beast mode to Oxidation Cannon weapon mode in 5 easy steps. Use the weapon mode to equip other Siege figures (sold separately) with larger mission loadouts and use the included Fire Blasts to look like blasterfire coming from the weapon mode of Battle Masters or other Siege weapon accessories (not included).
Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S30 Caliburst figure, 2 Fire Blasts accessories, and instructions.
• BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: The Generations War for Cybertron trilogy introduces an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
• FEATURES CLASSIC G1 CHARACTERS: Adult fans nostalgic for the original Transformers animation and kids discovering classic characters for the first time can share and experience exciting play patterns for all generations.
• AWESOME WEAPON MODE: 1.5-inch WFC-S30 Caliburst Battle Masters figure converts to blaster mode in 5 easy steps. Simple conversion for kids and adults 8 years old and up!
• COMPATIBLE WEAPON MODE WORKS WITH ALL OTHER SIEGE FIGURES – Siege figures have multiple weapon ports that enable fans to attach the weapon mode of WFC-S30 Caliburst (additional Siege figures sold separately).
• ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: The WFC-S30 Caliburst figure comes with 2 Fire Blasts accessories. Attach Fire Blasts to the ends of the figure while in blaster mode to simulate blasterfire coming from the weapon.